Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Usman Khaliq <us...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 16:50:51 UTC

Creating custom global configuration options

Hello everyone,
I wish to create a new minimum-age-of-clients global configuration. When
this configuration would be selected, it would run a function that I have
created in the portfolio/client/data/ClientDataValidator  to check whether
the customer's age is beyond the legal age limit.

I have declared the definition of my boolean function in the
fineract/infrastructure/configuration/domain/ConfigurationDomainService and
overriden the method in the ConfigurationDomainServiceJpa files. However, I
still cannot see the global configuration on the community-app when I build
my fineract server on tomcat and run it through the community-app.

Do I need to make any more changes to have the new configuration listed?
Thanks in advance.

--
Kind Regards
Usman Khaliq

  <https://mailtrack.io/> Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=usman.khaliq91@gmail.com&idSignature=22>

RE: Creating custom global configuration options

Posted by "Zayyyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Thanks Sampath,

Yes I was able to receive the attachment as you had included my email. Probably the admin of the email list can adjust security settings to allow .sql files which are now filtered off.

I think the pasted script now helps all members in the community who would want to implement such a feature.

Best Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>

#304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road

HRBR Layout 1st Block

Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B3eLG3rDPEV8T0tGSk9sNzRDUzg&revid=0B3eLG3rDPEV8YVF2d1MrdGw1ZEVabWZiWXU2WUdyVnZVSjRnPQ>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended recipient, please email:  <ma...@confluxtechnologies.com> support@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Zayyyad A. Said <zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com> > wrote:

Dear Usman & Sampath,

For the benefit of all community members, kindly paste the insert script here.

Am sure there are other members who would want to have that same configuration done and if a solution has been provided then would be right for them to also have it.

Regards;

*******

Posted by Sampath Kumar G <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Zayyad,