Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2006/08/03 14:09:05 UTC

balancer

I guess we've all agreed that checking hot standbys 1st before
checking other sets is what makes the most sense, so I've gone
ahead and enabled that. -trunk is now complete (except for
the docs)...

Re: balancer

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I guess we've all agreed that checking hot standbys 1st before
> checking other sets is what makes the most sense, so I've gone
> ahead and enabled that. -trunk is now complete (except for
> the docs)...

Right.
In all other cases it really does not mater where
the next request will go, cause it will certainty
loose the session.
Of course the presumption is that the members of
the set (or domain in mod_jk) have the session
replication set up.

Regards,
Mladen.