Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Martin Stiborský <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/16 14:22:36 UTC

Camel/Karaf hangs on org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-core during Karaf startup

Hello,
I have this problem…When I deploy my bundle to Karaf, it hangs at this
point during startup:

2012-11-16 14:19:12,344 | INFO  | FelixStartLevel  | CXFActivator
          | 111 - org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-core - 2.6.2 | Adding the
extensions from bundle org.apache.camel.camel-cxf-transport (164)
[org.apache.camel.component.cxf.transport.CamelTransportFactory]

Some dependency is missing, probably, right?
How can I find out which one?

Thanks!

--
S pozdravem / Best regards
Martin Stiborský

Jabber: stibi@njs.netlab.cz
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/stibi

Re: Camel/Karaf hangs on org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-core during Karaf startup

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It could be helpful if you can check the thread status of the karaf.
I don't think CXFActivator finding the camel-cxf-transport could block the hold Karaf.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat