Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 10:10:22 UTC

AWS Load Balancer Support - issue with topology update

Hi All,

Till now I am able to create load balancer for a new cluster and attach its
members to load balancer.

But I am facing an issue.

I am using sample ec2 scripts to deploy application.

For initial topology update all works fine. I get a new cluster and member
in it. So the extension create load balancer and attaches member to it.

But in some time that member gets shut down and a new member gets started.
Now in the next topology update i still get the old instance id as a member.

This goes on and this second instance gets terminated and a new one is
started. But in next topology update, extension gets second instance id as
a member which is no longer a member.

Just wondering how to tackle this problem so that extension will get
correct topology update.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: AWS Load Balancer Support - issue with topology update

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Akila!

Regards,
Swapnil