Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2009/06/26 15:12:34 UTC

Pulling messages out of the masscheck corpa?

Justin et. al.:

I've got some rules in masscheck that are hitting more spam than I'd
expect, and I'd like to see exactly what they're doing. Is there any easy
way to grab single message out of the masscheck corpa so that I can test
against them locally?

   If you ask amateurs to act as front-line security personnel,
   you shouldn't be surprised when you get amateur security.
                                                     -- Bruce Schneier
  8 days until the 233rd anniversary of the Declaration of Independence

Re: Pulling messages out of the masscheck corpa?

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
Typically you'd post the messages (user/paths) in question on dev, or
mail the people directly, and they can either get you copies of the
mails or otherwise try to help debug a little (if the mails are
sensitive, etc.)

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009, John Hardin wrote:

> Justin et. al.:
>
> I've got some rules in masscheck that are hitting more spam than I'd expect,

er...

hitting more _ham_ than 'd expect. D'oh!