Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com> on 2003/02/19 14:53:31 UTC

RE: Newbie problems.. continued, continued...

Anything I can do on M$ w/ "input line too long" other than move to C:\G\W
and pray? [See bottom].

Is it maybe classpath, ought I try to zap it before I run?

BTW: I fixed my previous problem by restoring this line

	  <property name="build.sysclasspath" value="only"/>

.. so my local set-up (minimal, but...) didn't bleed in.

regards,

Adam

C:\Gump\workspace>build all
Restoring build directories
Building bootstrap-ant
Building xml-crimson
Building xml-xerces
Building junit
Building xml-apis
Building xml-xalan2
Building xml-stylebook2
Building ant
Building jakarta-log4j
Building commons-collections
Building jakarta-oro
Building jakarta-servletapi-4
Building jakarta-avalon-logkit
Building commons-logging
Building commons-beanutils
Building jakarta-servletapi
Building commons-discovery
Building jakarta-regexp
Building jakarta-bcel
Building commons-digester
Building commons-jexl
Building jdom
Building jakarta-velocity
Building jakarta-site2
Building commons-jxpath
Building jtidy
Building ant-antidote
Building ant-embed-optional
Building commons-httpclient
Building commons-lang
Building commons-pool
Building jakarta-avalon
Building jakarta-avalon-exceptionutil
Building wsdl4j
File not found - wsdl4j
0 File(s) copied
Building xml-axis
Building xml-commons-resolver
Building dist-ant
Building ant-testutil
Building xml-commons-which
Building xml-xalan2-smoketest-tools
Building ant-embed
Building commons-betwixt
Building commons-cli
Building commons-launcher
Building commons-net
Building commons-validator
Building dist-avalon-logkit
Building jakarta-regexp-package
Building jakarta-velocity-test
Building log4j-tests
Building test-ant
The input line is too long.

Posted by Adam Jack <aj...@TrySybase.com>.
Sam Ruby wrote:

	Adding a jardir to your workspace can help shorten your input lines.

I believe I have one:

<workspace basedir="C:\Gump\workspace" logdir="C:\Gump\workspace\www"
	pkgdir="C:\Gump\workspace\opt" jardir="C:\Gump\workspace\jar"
	version="0.3">

	My problems with line length restrictions went away when I upgraded to
	WinXP from Win2K.

I think I'd rather go Linux. ;-) I'll try W2K a while longer.

regards

Adam

Re: Newbie problems.. continued, continued...

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Adam Jack wrote:
> Anything I can do on M$ w/ "input line too long" other than move to C:\G\W
> and pray? [See bottom].

Adding a jardir to your workspace can help shorten your input lines.

My problems with line length restrictions went away when I upgraded to
WinXP from Win2K.

- Sam Ruby