Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Haththotuwa <is...@apache.org> on 2015/05/07 15:36:05 UTC

[Wiki] [4.1.0] Feedback for Cartridges Page in Wiki

Please find $subject:

1. Modify the sentence as follows under Cartridge Instances:

In a live Stratos environment each virtual machine (VM) or a docker
container is known as a cartridge instance in Stratos terminology.

2. Under Cartridge Deployment section:

Modify the sentence
*If the cartridge already exists, Cloud Controller will undeploy the
cartridge to*

'If the cartridge already exists, Cloud Controller will undeploy the
existing cartridge and re-deploy using the modified configuration'

--
Thanks and Regards,

Isuru H.
+94 716 358 048

Re: [Wiki] [4.1.0] Feedback for Cartridges Page in Wiki

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thanks, for your feedback. I will make the necessary changes.

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
*Mariangela Hills*
PMC Member & Committer of Apache Stratos
Senior Technical Writer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185