Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeff Powanda <jp...@vocera.com> on 2007/05/25 18:46:07 UTC

including refentry titles in running header

I'm using DocBook XSL 1.7.2.0 with FOP 0.93.

I've got a running header that includes the top 2 section level markers.
I'd like the header to include markers for refentry titles. How can I do
that?

Here's the <fo:retrieve-marker> I use to retrieve section head markers
in the header:

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>

On pages where a refentry occurs, an empty marker is retrieved and the
header is blank. Anyone know how can I retrieve refentry titles for the
header?

Regards,

Jeff Powanda

RE: including refentry titles in running header

Posted by Jeff Powanda <jp...@vocera.com>.
Sending this once again, because it doesn't appear to have been posted.

Regards,

Jeff Powanda