Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by mikko karkkainen <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/12/04 14:27:11 UTC

Building Turbine 3.0 webapp

Hello

  I'm trying to build the webapp that comes with TDK 3.0a5, but Javac gives
me this sort of an error:

    [javac]
P:\Tutkimus\tdk3.0a5\tdk-3.0a5\webapps\newapp\WEB-INF\src\java\org\apache\turbine\flux\modules\screens\FluxScreen.java:60
Can not resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TemplateScreen
    [javac] location: package turbine
    [javac] import org.apache.turbine.TemplateScreen
    [javac]

all in all I get 100 of these. Seems to me that a package is not where it
should be.

Nothing like this happened with TDK 2.1, and I did the same things I did
building TDK 2.1.

mikkark@st.jyu.fi