Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by rpaul <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 17:43:53 UTC

Release 1.3.5 vs 1.4

Hi

I would like some advice on which version of wicket I should be working
with. I am thinking about deploying an app currently using 1.4 to production
by the end of November.

Are all the bug fixes in 1.3.5 going to be in 1.4 ?
How soon should we expect another release of 1.4 ?

I also have a question about the best way to get involve. Should I just grab
a bug from the buglist and start investigating it ?, how do I pair up with
someone on the wicket dev team to work on these issues.

Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks
Richard

Re: Release 1.3.5 vs 1.4

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
everything that is fixed in 1.3.x is fixed in 1.4.x and vice-versa
where applicable.

as far as getting involved, just pick a bug and provde a patch, if you
need help here is the best place to ask.

-igor