Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jon Andersen <ja...@umich.edu> on 2005/08/08 21:51:36 UTC

Running jmeter-server

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting jmeter-server to start up in server mode.
I've tried on Linux/i686, as well as on Windows XP (on different
hardware).

In both cases I got error messages when attempting to start
jmeter-server.  I've verified that rmiregistry is actually running on
both machines.

Attached are the jmeter.log files from both systems.

Re: Running jmeter-server

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
you have you looked at the new distributed testing tutorial?

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-jmeter/xdocs/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf

peter

Re: Running jmeter-server

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Didn't see any attachments.

One possible cause is that server mode does not work properly if
JMeter is installed in a directory with spaces in the name.

S.