Posted to dev@ponymail.apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2017/07/31 02:56:36 UTC

Release?

Hi Guys,

The excellent Ponymail is in use by the ASF Infra Team - however we do have a few INFRA tickets open that are awaiting the next release of Ponymail for us to be able to resolve them.

Any idea on when that might be? Do you need any help with getting a release out?

Thanks

Gav...

Re: Release?

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.
On 07/31/2017 04:56 AM, Gavin McDonald wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The excellent Ponymail is in use by the ASF Infra Team - however we do have a few INFRA tickets open that are awaiting the next release of Ponymail for us to be able to resolve them.
>
> Any idea on when that might be? Do you need any help with getting a release out?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gav...

If no one else volunteers, I'll see if I have the cycles to start a T&R
this week.

With regards,
Daniel.