Posted to announce@apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@apache.org> on 2013/10/02 12:32:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.5 release

The Apache DeltaSpike team is proud to announce the release of

Apache DeltaSpike 0.5

Apache DeltaSpike is a portable Extension library  for JSR-299 (CDI - Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java) and contains lots of useful tools and helpers which are not part of the CDI core spec.

DeltaSpike is not a CDI-container itself, but a portable Extension library which can run on all CDI-containers!

DeltaSpike is tested and runs on many Java SE and EE Servers like Apache TomEE, Red Hat JBoss Application Server, JBoss Wildfly, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Glassfish, IBM WebSphere, and also on simple Servlet containers like Apache Tomcat or Jetty in combination with either JBoss Weld or Apache OpenWebBeans.

What's new:

Since our last release, 3 new modules got added
* Servlet support,
* Bean-Validation support and
* JPA abstraction layer (aka 'data')

There also are plenty of bugfixes and new features in the existing modules.

The binaries are available through the Maven.Central repository.
groupId: org.apache.deltaspike

The source release is available through our mirrors
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/deltaspike
sha1: 97ac0918283b8ae6a9bf86211d24a5658b45aeb4

have fun!

the Apache DeltaSpike team

Re: Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.5 release

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Great news! I was telling people at J1 that we released 0.5.

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Apache DeltaSpike 0.5 release

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi folks!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.