Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/06/17 02:49:58 UTC

[DISCUSS] 4.14.1.0 release

All,

We've managed to review, test, and merge two critical issues that were found wrt the 4.14.0.0 release whose scope is limited to only KVM/CentOS7 security group users and the new B&R feature (disabled by default, won't affect users by default):
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/db55910f6bc032b708afa84d56c463c648ceb9b3
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/b54d19b3b9a66adbb8f5681005160ca549f35e33

Please discuss:

  *   Are there any other outstanding blocker, critical issues that we've missed or have been discovered in 4.14.0.0 release?
  *   Does anybody want to lead the 4.14.1.0 release work effort?

Thanks and regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [DISCUSS] 4.14.1.0 release

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rohit,

thanks for bringing the 4.14.1.0 topic.

I'm not aware of other critical issues besides those 2, and I would be
willing to lead the release, but I'm afraid of not completing the release
before my vacation/absence (I'm absent starting from beginning of July),
and thus not sure if it's the best idea.

Best,
Andrija

Re: [DISCUSS] 4.14.1.0 release

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.