Posted to user@poi.apache.org by venkatesh <ve...@cognizant.com> on 2018/08/06 06:10:02 UTC

How to insert page break end of each table in Docx

i am trying to insert page break end of end page, but my code is not working

		XWPFDocument doc = new XWPFDocument(OPCPackage.open(filePath));
		int count =0;

	 			List<XWPFTable> tables = doc.getTables();

	            	for (XWPFTable table : tables) {
	            		doc.createParagraph().createRun().addBreak(BreakType.PAGE);
	                	count++;
	            	}

			System.out.println("Total tables in doc "+count);

Re: How to insert page break end of each table in Docx

Posted by Mark Murphy <jm...@gmail.com>.
This looks like you are creating a page break at the end of the document
for each table in the document. So you will have all your tables, and at
the end of the document, you have a bunch of page breaks.