Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/01/18 01:34:36 UTC

github

I am finding myself a bit frustrated with out GitHub repo.  What exactly are we supposed to be able to do?  My understanding is that we can’t actually do merges there as it is a mirror of the ASF git repo. I seem to be able to only comment on pull requests but can’t actually add myself as a reviewer or approve them. I have always questioned the value of the number of commits as I tend to do all my work on something and get it fully tested before I commit anything, whereas others seems to do lots of small commits.

What am I missing?

Ralph

Re: github

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I’m not trying to merge anything at this point. I am only trying to indicate that I have reviewed the code and am OK to have it committed. I have now found how to do that.

Thanks!

Ralph

Re: github

Re: github

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thank you!  That was exactly what I was looking for.

Ralph

Re: github

Posted by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com>.

--