Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anand Raman <ar...@india-today.com> on 2000/12/07 18:27:56 UTC

url mapping failing for xml extensions with cocoon.

hi guys

I am trying to integrate cocoon with tomcat and apache..

Everything works fine when i try to access xml pages using tomcat
standalone mode thru port 8080..

I later compiled mod_jk and successfully integrated apache with tomcat..

However when i try to access the context thru the ajp13 connector xml is being thrown to the client with out any xsl
translation..

The cocoon WEB-INF file mentions a servlet org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon to handle
all file names with xml extension

I checked up WEB-INF of my context and it had the url pattern matching
element..

<servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Can any one tell me what i am missing..

I read thru the servlet spec too which mentioned that this kind of a
maping is a extension mapping..

I am using 3.2 final tomcat along with apache 1.3.12 and cocoon 1.8

Awaiting ur speedy response..
Regards
Anand

ps : all the property files and WEB-INF files are attached