Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2009/05/06 12:24:17 UTC

[general] Milestone 10 proposed dates

As previously discussed, I propose we aim for a new milestone build at
the end of the month.  Here are some specific dates for your consideration:

Feature freeze	Fri 15th May
Code freeze	Fri 22nd May
Publish		Fri 29th May

With the 'customary' definitions of what they mean.

Issues that must be fixed for M10 will be tracked in JIRA using the 'Fix
for' field.  From the Harmony JIRA homepage [1] click on the "5.0M10"
package listed in the Versions column to see those targeted for M10.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

Regards,
Tim

Re: [general] Milestone 10 proposed dates

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nd...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
+1