Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/07/11 16:56:57 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Update of "ExtensionsForPdf" by JeremiasMaerki

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/ExtensionsForPdf

The comment on the change is:
First draft of a proposal for a PDF-specific extension

New page:
This page describes a proposal for FOP-specific extensions to XSL-FO to activate PDF-specific features.

== Requirements ==

=== Today ===

 * Requested by Jiri Tyr: Initial Page View (-> PDF Document Catalog, /!PageMode)

=== Future ===

 * Document Catalog's /!PageLayout, /!OpenAction
 * !ViewerPreferences dict: all values

== Namespace URI ==

xmlns:pdf="http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/pdf"

== pdf:document-settings ==

Andreas proposed fox:pdf-catalog, but since this is highly PDF-specific I'd follow the pattern we used for formats like PCL and !PostScript.

Parent: {{{fo:declarations}}}

Format (minimal):
{{{
<pdf:document-settings
    page-mode="use-none|use-outlines|use-thumbs|full-screen"/>
}}}

Format (future):
{{{
<pdf:document-settings
  page-mode="use-none|use-outlines|use-thumbs|full-screen"
  page-layout="single-page|one-column|two-column-left|two-column-right"
  starting-position="someidref"
  initial-zoom="auto|fit|fit-width|fit-height"
  hide-toolbar="true|false"
  hide-menubar="true|false"
  etc. etc.
/>