Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Northex <no...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/26 22:18:13 UTC

org.jboss.net.jmx.MBeanProvider - deployment descriptor

I am want to expose my MBean (JBoss 4.0)  as a web service using Axis.
I did everything as documented for Axis and have the service working
great. BUT, Axis is not using MBeanProvider to get the instance of the
object. I want only one instance of my object created and it should be
shared by both JBoss and Axis. I understand MBeanProvider is used for
exactly this, but I cannot find any sample descriptor that I can use
to make my own descriptor that can be put inside
axis-server-config.xml.

I am using the MBeanProvider like..
<handler name="MBeanDispatcher" class="org.jboss.net.jmx.MBeanProvider"/>

If anybody has had any success with exposing MBean as an Axis web
service, I would like to see your service descriptor. Any help will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks!