Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Marius Gleeson <ma...@audumla.net> on 2004/02/18 05:40:56 UTC

namespace issues

Hi there,

I am serializing xmlbeans back and forth between a few machines. As they
get sent they may go through a transformation using xsl or some other
parsing technology.

However when I run the serialized beans through the xsl, it seems to
ignore all the namespace/prefix settings that I have defined in the
XmlOptions. It always generates new prefixes regardless of what I have
set.

When I run the whole thing in local mode (ie no serialization) it all
works fine.

This is a code sample from within my sax XMLReader

            protected void parse() throws java.io.IOException,
            org.xml.sax.SAXException{
                org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions options = new
                org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions();
                options.setSaveSyntheticDocumentElement( mName );
                options.setSaveOuter();
                options.setSaveSuggestedPrefixes(au.com.str.xml.XMLParser.Namespaces.getPrefixURIMap());
                mElement.save(getContentHandler(),mLexical,options);
            }
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Marius.