Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/02/06 23:11:11 UTC

[VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release

Hi,
This is a call for a vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating. This will be our first release.

CTAKES-136 - Remove models and binary from the src and bin dist
CTAKES-137 - Update LICENSE and NOTICE files
CTAKES-147 - Fixed path in relation-extractor- java.io.FileNotFoundException
CTAKES-148 - Fixed path in constituency-parser - java.io.FileNotFoundException

For more detailed information on the changes/release notes, please visit:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313621&version=12322969

The release was made using the cTAKES release process documented here: http://incubator.apache.org/ctakes/ctakes-release-guide.html

The candidate is available at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc7/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz /.zip

The binary is:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc7/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz /.zip

The tag to be voted on:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc7/

The MD5 checksum of the tarball can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc7/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.md5 /.zip.md5

The signature of the tarball can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chenpei/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating/rc7/target/apache-ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc /.zip.asc

Apache cTAKES' KEYS file, containing the PGP keys used to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ctakes/tags/ctakes-3.0.0-incubating-rc7/KEYS

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating. The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours.
Only votes from Incubator PMC are binding, but folks are welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...
Thanks!
Pei
P.S. Here is my +1.

Re: [VOTE] Apache cTAKES 3.0.0-incubating RC7 release

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jörn

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@gmail.com>.