Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2007/01/04 23:59:31 UTC

User sessions overlapping ....

Hi,

I have implemented a small application using the new possibilites of
T4.1.1 (EventListener / ResponseBuilder) but when i made some tests from
2 differents computers, the properties of my session N°2 are impacted by
the modifications made on the session N°1 using EventListener and vice
versa !!!
Has anybody already encountered seach a surprising behavior ?? I can't
find the origin of such a bug in my code. Moreover, i thought that the
isolation of the user session was guaranted by the servlet container
(Jetty in my case).

Thanks in advance for any advice !

--
Stéphane Decleire

RE: User sessions overlapping ....

Posted by "Robert J. Walker" <rw...@mshare.net>.
Are you sure that the properties that are "leaking" between sessions lives on the session? Might they actually be manually-created page properties that you forgot to clean up? If you haven't checked that already, I'd give it a look; it's usually the culprit of something like this in my experience.

Robert J. Walker