Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luis María Ruiz del Portal Lázaro <lm...@ceh.junta-andalucia.es> on 2002/02/11 16:55:46 UTC

OC4J AND FOP

Hi all, i have a problem with oc4j ( or ocean ) server and IAS 9x.
i can generate a pdf using tomcat, but i don´t know how to establish the classpath of the oc4j server to generate the pdf.
Oc4j has xerces.jar,xalan.jar and parser.jar and i don´t know what to do to put my jars before them in ocean classpath.

Thanks.

RE: OC4J AND FOP

Posted by Luis María Ruiz del Portal Lázaro <lm...@ceh.junta-andalucia.es>.
Thank you very much Arved, that was one of my two problems. Now i know how to change the classpath, and the another problem is that like in tomcat I put xerces-1.2.3.jar, xalan-2.0.0.jar  at the beginning of tomcat classpath and deleted the jaxp.jar, parser.jar to run fop, now i do not wich is the order of the classpath in orion...
if someone knows the problem...
Thanks.