Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jeff emminger <ma...@jeffemminger.com> on 2004/09/01 03:39:43 UTC

typo in Tapestry.java?

taking a peek under the hood, i think i see a typo in Tapestry.java, line 79

   "org.apach.tapestry.tagsupport.servlet-path";

isn't it missing an 'e' in 'apache':
   "org.apache.tapestry.tagsupport.servlet-path";

i don't know enough about cvs to make a patch...should i submit a bug?

-jeff

Re: typo in Tapestry.java?

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Good catch.  It's a typo, indeed, but in this case it doesn't matter as
that is the value of a constant and the constant is used elsewhere by
name not value.  So this doesn't break anything, but should be changed.
  In fact, I'll go ahead and checkout the 3.0 branch and fix it there
and on HEAD.

	Erik