Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jasper Huzen <ja...@carthago-ict.NL> on 2006/08/31 15:37:27 UTC

How to use tacos components?

I'm trying to use tacos components but I doesn't work as espected

I've configured my tapestry project for usage of tacos. I can use (and
see) DOJO objects when I add in example

            title="Inner window"

            constrainToContainer="false"

            style="left: 20px; top: 60px; width: 120px; height: 80px;">

(I think the configuration is ok?)

I tried to add to my html

<input jwcid="bornDate@tacos:DatePicker" value="ognl: bornDate" /> and I
see the picker icon. My problem is that I can't click (can click but
does nothing:P) on the DatePicker.

How do I use the tacos:DatePicker in example?

Re: How to use tacos components?

Posted by Pedro Viegas <pv...@gmail.com>.
You may have a dojo incompatibility issue.
Take a look at what version of dojo you have installed and what version the
TACOS release you have requires.
I had a similar issue a while back and this was the reason.

Hope it helps,

--
Pedro Viegas