Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2013/10/04 15:48:37 UTC

Re: Help configuring checkstyle Maven plugin

Hi Andrew,

Which tutorial is out of date?
If you give me your working config, I can update the tutorials if needed.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Help configuring checkstyle Maven plugin

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think you are confusing two things: Build goals and Report goals.
Any goal (both build and report goals) that's executed directly from
commandline should be configured as part of the build plugin.
If you want a plugin to generate reports as part of the *site* lifecycle,
then you need to configure it in reporting section.

So I think the documentation is correct.

Robert

Posted by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com>.
This one: