Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jyerrami <jy...@trizetto.com> on 2017/07/10 22:48:24 UTC

findByPrimaryKey returning wrong object

Hi,

We are using container managed bean for persistence of database objects.
Consistently we get a wrong object when using findByPrimatryKey function.
The same thing works fine when we deploy it on IBM WASv8.5.5.x.

IS there any known issues with how TomEE handles updating the primaryKey of
cached objects? IS there any parameter I can set to not cache and retrieve
the objects so findByPrimaryKey actuall returns correct object? Any help is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: findByPrimaryKey returning wrong object

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jyothi,

Depends your code, how transactions are defined/nested/... and also what
you mean by cache (1st level, 2nd level, JCache, other)

Any sample reproducing it (preferrably on github if possible)?

Romain Manni-Bucau