Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by rakshita04 <ra...@siemens.com> on 2021/01/09 08:26:49 UTC

Re: Application closing after java.net.SocketTimeoutException

we increased the "failureDetectionTimeout" to 4 minutes in our xml , still we
see this issue.
When are you planning to fix this issue?
Also is there any work around?

Re: Application closing after java.net.SocketTimeoutException

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I don't think anyone is working on this issue currently. You may try to
tackle it yourself if you wish, submit a patch for inclusion.

Ilya Kasnacheev