Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com> on 2018/09/17 22:04:55 UTC

[3.0.1] Upgrading to 3.8.0

Hi,

now that SPIN API has done that, we are finally forced to do (a long
overdue) upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.8.0.

This brings up a few deprecated/removed methods that I would like to
ask some help with:
1. ReaderRIOT.setErrorHandler()
2. ReaderRIOT.setParserProfile()
3. ParserProfile.setBaseURI()
4. RDFDataMgr.createReader()
5. RiotLib.profile(String baseIRI, boolean resolveIRIs, boolean
checking, ErrorHandler handler)
6. org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.Service.queryAuthUser/queryAuthPwd

Could I get any pointers as to what these should be replaced with?

Thanks

Martynas
atomgraph.com

Re: [3.0.1] Upgrading to 3.8.0

Re: [3.0.1] Upgrading to 3.8.0

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
For

> 6. org.apache.jena.sparql.engine.http.Service.queryAuthUser/queryAuthPwd

in particular, https://jena.apache.org/documentation/query/http-auth.html details methods for all-Jena HTTP authentication. Let us know if that doesn't meet your use case.

ajs6f