Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by mabiao <ma...@ict.ac.cn> on 2016/06/28 06:03:27 UTC

回复:Fwd: TC access

I wonder if we could make the continuous integration test be triggered automatically?

From: Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: TC access
To: user@ignite.apache.org

Hmmm,...

Seems NO. I searched over web site and wiki and not found anything.
We could ask Anton as the most experienced person to add appropriate page
to wiki.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@gridgain.com

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Fwd: TC access

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>.
Alexey,

I've fixed adress.

Seems, you have good vision how to describe TeamCity usage, could you pleae
create it?

Re: Fwd: TC access

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Anton,