Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Joad <tj...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 14:39:22 UTC

maven site

We are developping a prototype project,with number of examples of use
case and implementation on frameworks like  spring , hibernate. One of
aims is to provide to our developpers face to a use case from
functional analysis , an example which works on which they can be
inspired. All documentations and guides  are written with word . I'd
like to use mvn site to publish them.If needed write docs with a text
basic software and , I organise them on a web site. Is it possible
with mvn site?
Tom.

Re: maven site

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Normally, you can but with rtf files instead of word files.

Create an rtf directory under src/site and put your *.rtf files in it.

Emmanuel