Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by craig w <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/24 13:03:12 UTC

apollo admin interface over HTTPS

I've setup Apollo 1.6 and I've enabled the web admin interface over http
and https:

<web_admin bind="http://0.0.0.0:8161" />
<web_admin bind="https://0.0.0.0:8162" />

If I access the interface over HTTP, I get the login form, which I fill-out
and can then access the page.

If I logout of the HTTP session, and then try access the interface over
HTTPS, I immediately get into the web admin interface, but the "Action not
authorized" banner is shown, over and over (I guess for each failed
request).

The "trick" to avoid seeing those errors when accessing the web admin over
HTTPS is to first login via HTTP, then go to the https URL.

Is this a known issue? I haven't found anything so far on the issues list.

Thanks,
Craig

--

https://github.com/mindscratch