Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Carlos Reategui <ca...@reategui.com> on 2013/04/25 23:16:09 UTC

4.0.2 DEB package repository

Looks like http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/ has not been updated yet.
The RPM repo (http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.0/) on the other hand
does seem to have been updated to include 4.0.2 packages.

Also, I notice that there is an initial 4.1 in
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/precise/4.1/.  What kind of state
is that in?  I ask because I am currently using XS 6.0.2 but would like to
switch to XS 6.1.

thanks,
Carlos

Re: 4.0.2 DEB package repository

Posted by Arnaud Gaillard <ar...@xtendsys.net>.
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 02:16:09PM -0700, Carlos Reategui wrote:
> Looks like http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/ has not been updated yet.

that needs to be done, but it's not an official project distribution so
someone will get to it in time

> Also, I notice that there is an initial 4.1 in
> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/ubuntu/dists/precise/4.1/.  What kind of
state
> is that in?  I ask because I am currently using XS 6.0.2 but would like to
> switch to XS 6.1.

I recommend waiting for the 4.1.0 release to be official.  Those are
test debs.

-chip

Re: 4.0.2 DEB package repository

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:39:19AM -0400, David Ortiz wrote:
> As far as I can tell from the downloads page, the official distribution is the source code, which can be built into your own deb packages/rpms.

That is correct.  The only official distro from the project is the
source code tarball.

The repo at cloudstack.apt-get.eu is provided by a community member, and
we try to update it during the release cycle as a "lazy load".

Posted by David Ortiz <dp...@outlook.com>.

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.