Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by lipton_ <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 23:18:55 UTC

jsession extraction

Hi all,
I'm trying to capture the jsessionid using the Regular Expression Extractor
and have read through piles of posts so far, which have helped immensely.

what do i have wrong?
 (all one line)

Set-Cookie:
JSESSIONID=c0a8007930d6d359551441da481da306955a818bca89.e34Kbh0OahqNe34MahaKah8Ma3b0.20;
path=/member

I have tried:

Set-Cookie:\s+JSESSIONID=(.*?);\s+path=/member

and many small variations of it, but still only get my default_value

any help is awesome..i've spent a day on this so far
thanks

Re: jsession extraction

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Why not just use the Cookie Manager to manage the cookie?

If you do want to extract info from headers, please ensure that you
select the appropriate field to check.

RE: jsession extraction

Posted by lipton_ <gu...@gmail.com>.
I have the header button checked and have tried using the cookie manager, but
i'll try again. It does not appear in the URL. I'm trying to get it from the
header and put it into the URL so I can test the site.

I've used both and have gotten it to work...so far. i can now get the
variables i need. i'l now try to include some more intensive data..

thank you