Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by David Vittor <dv...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 16:32:00 UTC

Re: Haddock template and bugs

Hi All,

If anyone is interested in doing some more testing on the haddock template,
I've updated my wiki to use JSPWiki v2.10.2-svn-28
http://www.digitalspider.com.au/testwiki/

Note: Dirk I've fixed my deployment process, where I was using an old
version of haddock.js. This should now be functioning correctly.

Cheers,
David V

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
David,

Txs -- this is really helpful !

dirk

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Would you be able to refresh http://digitalspider.com.au/testwiki
<http://digitalspider.com.au/testwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Authortest>  with the
latest dev branch (2.10.2-svn-34)   ?
The site seems to be down for the last couple of days.

dirk

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Harry,

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
juan,

Txs.

W.r.t. mobile "readiness",  this is still on the to-do list.
Adapting Haddock for mobile should now be more easy (primarily impacting
the css), as the stylesheet is fully based on bootstrap, with mobility
support build in from the start.

I did some first basic testing,  which looked ok for readability.  But more
flows need to be tested.

dirk

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,