Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bas Ven <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/16 01:28:12 UTC

tomcat7-maven-plugin and async supported

I created a filter class and forgot to set the async supported property to true.
This resulted that my war didn't deploy/work when running inside tomcat 7.

I fixed that and it runs fine now, but I am surprised that I didn't see this earlier since I am using the tomcat7-maven-plugin to start an embedded tomcat instance to run my integration tests against which all ran fine.

Can anyone explain the why because it is puzzling me.

TIA,
Bas