Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/02 01:51:57 UTC

Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API release 1.0.0-M30

Hi,
I'm closing the vote for the Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M30, with 3 bind votes :

Kiran,
Stefan,
and me

and 2 non-binding votes :
Radovan,
Shawn

I'll push the packages and announce it tomorrow.

Many thanks guys !

Re: Result, was: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API release 1.0.0-M30

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
> I'm closing the vote for the Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M30, with 3 bind votes :
>
> Kiran,
> Stefan,
> and me
>
> and 2 non-binding votes :
> Radovan,
> Shawn
>
> I'll push the packages and announce it tomorrow.
>
> Many thanks guys !
Ok, the site has been updated, the packages published, but the buildbot
engine is currently failing, so it's not visible. I have pinged infra
about it.

Will switch to ApacheDS now.