Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mikael Koskinen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/28 16:54:11 UTC

Jira Source Kamelet / Jira component & 3.20.1: Could not find artifact com.atlassian.sal:sal-api:jar:4.4.2 in central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2)/

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Jira component to work but without success. The
error I'm getting is:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot find component
with name: jira. Did you mean: gora, irc, jcr, jpa, mina

And from the stacktrace I can see the following:

Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException:
The following artifacts could not be resolved:
com.atlassian.sal:sal-api:jar:4.4.2, com.atlassian.jira:j
ira-rest-java-client-api:jar:5.2.4,
com.atlassian.jira:jira-rest-java-client-core:jar:5.2.4: Could not
find artifact com.atlassian.sal:sal-api:jar:4.4.2 in central
(https://r
epo1.maven.org/maven2)
at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:431)
~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:235)
~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
at org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveDependencies(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:357)
~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
at org.apache.camel.main.download.MavenDependencyDownloader.resolveDependenciesViaAether(MavenDependencyDownloader.java:1190)
~[camel-kamelet-main-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]
at org.apache.camel.main.download.MavenDependencyDownloader.lambda$doDownloadDependency$0(MavenDependencyDownloader.java:365)
~[camel-kamelet-main-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]

Here's a simple YAML to reproduce the issue:

apiVersion: camel.apache.org/v1
kind: Integration
metadata:
  name: logger-test
spec:
  flows:
    - route:
        from:
          uri: jira:WATCHUPDATES
          parameters:
            jiraUrl: https://company.atlassian.net/jira
            jql: project=CamelTest
          steps:
            - to:
                uri: >-

http://https://webhook.site/73458678-284f-4c01-a8b8-d3c09a7dfaaaa

And here's one way to run it:

jbang run "-Dcamel.jbang.version=3.20.1" --fresh camel@apache/camel
run example.yaml

Best regards,
Mikael

Re: Jira Source Kamelet / Jira component & 3.20.1: Could not find artifact com.atlassian.sal:sal-api:jar:4.4.2 in central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2)/

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah a good idea to see if we can do this automatic for camel-jira with
camel-jbang

On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 7:48 PM Mikael Koskinen <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > > ~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
> > > at
> > >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:235)
> > > ~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
> > > at
> > >
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.resolveDependencies(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:357)
> > > ~[maven-resolver-impl-1.8.2.jar:1.8.2]
> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.camel.main.download.MavenDependencyDownloader.resolveDependenciesViaAether(MavenDependencyDownloader.java:1190)
> > > ~[camel-kamelet-main-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]
> > > at
> > >
> org.apache.camel.main.download.MavenDependencyDownloader.lambda$doDownloadDependency$0(MavenDependencyDownloader.java:365)
> > > ~[camel-kamelet-main-3.20.1.jar:3.20.1]
> > >

> > > Here's a simple YAML to reproduce the issue:

Claus Ibsen
@davsclaus

Posted by Mikael Koskinen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,