Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/04 23:38:35 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "WikiMarkupIntegration" by ThorstenScherler

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ThorstenScherler:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/WikiMarkupIntegration

  {{{
  Note: This is work in progress! I am experiementing with this and I believe it makes sense, but it is not yet ready for production and the Lenya developers will have to decide if they want to support this.
  }}}
+

  == Rationale ==

@@ -154, +155 @@

   * If you don't want to edit all of your content in Wiki notation (as this will limit your webdesign choices) you want to have a look at the concept of a XML Include custom doctype. (Coming quite soon). This will allow you to aggregate HTML and and Wiki markup in one page.
   * It would be possible to extent the grammar used now to support application specific tags!

+ {{{
+ Note: We may want to use the wiki plugin from forrest and set up a simple forrest xdocs doctype to edit the wiki.
+ }}}
+ [http://forrest.apache.org/0.7/docs/plugins/index.html#wiki forrest-wiki-plugin]
+
  == Collecting Information to make this a plugin ==

  === Files (new) ===
@@ -167, +173 @@

  === Files (subclassed) ===

-