Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <de...@me.com> on 2011/05/04 19:09:56 UTC

Re: Complex relations in View Entity defs

There hasn't been a lot of interest in that feature, so it isn't totally implemented.

Basically don't use the entity-alias attribute on the condition-expr element, and make sure the field-name matches an alias on the view-entity (ie to do a condition on a field it must be aliased for now).

-David