Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/10/29 10:56:46 UTC

[result][vote] start up a MyFaces Facelets project

Hi!

+1
Mike Kienenberger
Andrew Robinson
Jesse Alexander
Bruno Aranda
Mario Ivankovits

Not that impressiv than the MyFaces Commons vote, but passed anyway.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: Scope of MyFaces Facelets project

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 10/30/07, Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> wrote:
> Hi!
> > Before this is considered "passed", could there be a re-definition of
> > the scope of this project as there has been some discussion?
> >
> For me the scope is to provide components which primarily works with
> facelets ONLY. There might be a JSP tag provided, but this is not a must
> have for the facelets project.
> In contrast, I think, a tomahawk component has to work with JSP in any case.

+1 it would be odd if a component lib. doesn't support the "default"
env. from the JSF spec, which is (today) JSP(x). So JSP should still
be first-class-citizen for Tomahawk.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Scope of MyFaces Facelets project

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Re: [result][vote] start up a MyFaces Facelets project

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.