Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Thomas Vogt <th...@bsdunix.ch> on 2007/06/14 03:07:07 UTC

Re: [AMaViS-user] Freebsd Port of SA 3.2.1

Hi

It works fine on several Freebsd 5.x i386 machines. sa-compile works
too. No problem so far after a few million scans. Thank you. I will try
  your updated version for amd64 at the end of this week.

Regards,
Thomas

--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a
genius to understand the simplicity." Dennis Ritchie