Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by R Franklin <gr...@rohswell.com> on 2016/04/09 04:31:30 UTC

SVN crash logs

While I was running some SVN update commands using a batch file, I got
error messages that requested I send crash logs to this address.

The files are attached.

Regards,
Ray Franklin
Big Leaf, LLC
green@rohswell.com
970.449.3369
705 Eastdale Dr
Fort Collins CO 80524
USA

Re: SVN crash logs

Posted by Stefan <lu...@posteo.de>.
Hi Ray,

> While I was running some SVN update commands using a batch file, I got
> error messages that requested I send crash logs to this address.
>
> The files are attached.
 From the log:
Version:  1.8.9-SlikSvn-1.8.9-WIN32 (SlikSvn/1.8.9) WIN32, compiled May
8 2014, 19:47:34

First I suggest you upgrade to the latest 1.8 (or 1.9, if you like)
SlikeSVN version and check whether the crash has been resolved with that
version already.
The current latest SlikeSVN version is 1.8.15 (1.9.3 for the 1.9 branch).

Regards,
Stefan