Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by mike_mcmillan <mi...@southernbookcompany.com> on 2008/06/09 22:35:38 UTC

UPS Online Tools Shipping

Has anyone successfully integrated, certified, and actually use UPS Online
Tools to ship packages in ofbiz or opentaps?
Thanks,
Mike

Re: UPS Online Tools Shipping

Posted by mike_mcmillan <mi...@southernbookcompany.com>.
I see.  I know that UPS Online Tools works in a testing environment because I
have received labels from UPS.
I am now at the point where I want to go live with the production URL.
However, before anyone can use the production URL provided, one must go
through UPS's certification process which I posted.
I am looking for someone who has gone through this certification process in
order to activate the production URL.

If you have gone live with the production URL, how did you satisfy the
Insured shipment step in the certification process if this function is not
available in ofbiz?
If you did not go through the certification process then how have you been
able to implement the UPS integration in OFBiz?
Thank you for your assistance in this urgent matter.
Mike

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by mike_mcmillan <mi...@southernbookcompany.com>.

Posted by mike_mcmillan <mi...@southernbookcompany.com>.
Here are the requirements detailed in the XML Developer's Guide
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17763510/UPS%2BRequirements.pdf
UPS+Requirements.pdf
Mike

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.