Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by mustafozbek <mu...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/17 12:06:28 UTC

How to connect embedded solr with each other by sharding

I have been using sharding with multiple basic solr server for clustering. I
also used one embedded solr server (Solrj Java API) with many basic solr
servers and connecting them by sharding as embedded solr server is the
caller of them. I used the code line below for this purpose.
>>    SolrQuery query = new SolrQuery();
>>    query.set("shards", "solr1URL,solr2URL,...");

Now, I have many embedded solr servers running on different computers and
they are unaware of each others. I want to communicate them with each other
by sharding. Is it possible? if yes how? if not what are the other options
that you can advice by using embedded solr servers?