Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Clarence Ho <cl...@mdcl.com.hk> on 2006/01/06 04:54:44 UTC

JSF Portlet problem

Hi,

I tried to develop a very simple JSF portlet (base on the JSF-demo in J2) and deployed to J2. However, when I added the portlet onto the page, I see the following in the portlet output:
- "The requested resource (/container) is not available"

I have checked the web.xml and found that the servlet mapping for JetspeedContainerServlet was mapped to /container/* correctly.

The portlet can be deployed and run successfully on Pluto 1.0.1.

Kindly advice and thanks a lot for help
Clarence