Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mark Reibert <sv...@reibert.com> on 2007/08/30 00:11:20 UTC

Multiple server-side moves in same commit?

Hi,

Is there a trick to perform multiple server-side moves
("svn mv URL URL") in the same commit?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Multiple server-side moves in same commit?

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Aug 29, 2007, at 19:11, Mark Reibert wrote:

> Is there a trick to perform multiple server-side moves
> ("svn mv URL URL") in the same commit?

Yes; the trick is the Multiple Url Command Client, or mucc (or svnmucc):

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/contrib/client-side/svnmucc/
svnmucc.c

Re: Multiple server-side moves in same commit?

Posted by Mark Reibert <sv...@reibert.com>.
Outstanding - exactly what I need. Thank you!

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
On Aug 29, 2007, at 9:43 PM, Mark Reibert wrote:

> On Wed, 2007-08-29 at 17:15 -0700, Blair Zajac wrote:
>> Mark Reibert wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Is there a trick to perform multiple server-side moves
>>> ("svn mv URL URL") in the same commit?
>>
>> mucc (or svnmucc in 1.5) in the contrib/client-side directory.
>
> Do you know of a Win32 mucc for SVN 1.4? I noticed it is not part of
> D.J. Heap's Win32 port and I am not setup for compiling Win32.

Mark,

No, I'm not aware of Win32 build of mucc.

It would be worth opening a ticket requesting it.  I don't work on
that part of the svn project.

Regards,
Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.
CTO, OrcaWare Technologies

Re: Multiple server-side moves in same commit?

Posted by Mark Reibert <sv...@reibert.com>.

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.