Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au> on 2011/10/28 01:45:53 UTC

Marketing list emails are being bounced

A reply I sent to the marketing list was returned by mailer-daemon.  I forwarded a copy of the mailer-daemon response to the marketing list's owner and that has now also resulted in a response by mailer-daemon.

Regards, Terry

Re: Marketing list emails are being bounced

Posted by Terry <te...@yahoo.com.au>.
Sorry, I don't know where else to turn.  Yet another email to the marketing list has bounced.  The address I used was ooo-marketing@incubator.apache.org