Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Onur Canci <on...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/18 12:33:08 UTC

mountBookmarkablePage() and ajaxlink problem.

Hello,

I'm new to wicket and i want to develop a page with user friendly url.

So in my application class i've added this line;

mountBookmarkablePage("product", showProduct.class);

so my page's url looks like this;

http://localhost:8080/app/product/p/14

with this url i can contstruct the page with parameter p = 14.
Everthing works perfect until when i add a link to this page.

when user clicks to link it gives page expired error.

When i removed "mountBookmarkablePage("product", showProduct.class);"
definition from application class it works.

Is there anyway to use links with user friendly urls?

M. ONUR CANCI

Re: mountBookmarkablePage() and ajaxlink problem.

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Does Product implements Serializable?

Re: mountBookmarkablePage() and ajaxlink problem.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
Links should work with "pretty" urls.  Please create a quickstart to see if
you can reproduce, then attach the quickstart to a JIRA so that we can
investigate.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com